- This event has passed.
Southwell Christmas Market
13/12/2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
This year the Christmas Market will be held during daylight hours, between 10am and 3pm. To keep everyone safe it will have slightly fewer, more spaced-out stalls with a one-way system in place. There will be lots of unique gifts on sale, along with festive crafts, wreaths, decorations, homeware and liqueurs.
To view or download the poster click here
The Town Council is acting on current advice from NSDC’s Safety Advisory Group, but this is reviewed daily and may change.
We want you to Christmas shop safely, so this is what we’re doing:
- Single entrance to market from King Street
- One-way system in operation
- Exit by Wheatsheaf
- King Street closed to traffic
- 16 double-sized stalls spaced out (that’s a reduced number of traders to avoid crowding)
- No refreshments available (some cafes will be open for takeaways)
- Marshals to ensure social distancing and manage numbers
- Many other shops and businesses open (see below)
- Face coverings are recommended
- Please respect other shoppers and stallholders by socially distancing
- Church Street loos open
Come and enjoy a little Christmas magic!
Southwell Town Council takes the safety and well-being of its residents, visitors, traders and staff very seriously.
Shops opening (please email email@example.com if you know of any other shops or businesses that are also opening)
Many of our town retailers, cafes and businesses will also be open on the day of the Christmas Market including, Sweets of Southwell, Burleys, Homebake, The Larder, Cathedral Shop, Paper Kisses, The Handicentre, Mix Mix, Studio Lingerie, Hen House, Country home interiors, Frances Day Bridal(for appointments), Mui Mui and Mr and Mrs Fine Wine, Alfresco Caffe, Mosedale’s Bakery.